Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Snack

Well for some reason I got the urge to make some ham rolls with cream cheese and parsley flakes this evening after supper! My husband and I are both big fans of ham rolls (him more so than me) and so this was a quick and easy snack to fix. I'm sure you all already know how to make them so I will spare you the step-by-step. Since this was MY first time actually making them [my mom makes them the best ;) ]... I wanted to share a picture.


They're not the prettiest things but I wasn't too concerned with presentation since it's just me and him eating them!


I also like ham rolls that have cream cheese & pineapple or cream cheese & chives. 
What's your favorite kind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I enjoy reading everyone's comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails