Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Believe...

I Believe...


...that happiness is a choice. 

...in God's love.

...that everyone deserves a second chance, but not a third, fourth, & fifth.

...in forever.

...in the power of God's Word.

...in myself.

...that I will make mistakes when raising my daughter.

...those mistakes will help me grow as a mom.

...my husband is my soulmate.

...in forgiveness.

...experience is the best educator.

...in love and marriage.

...that best friends should be cherished.

...in the power of prayer.

...in miracles.

...that children are a blessing.

...in wishing on shooting stars.

...that this baby will forever change me. :)



I could add sooo much more but I want to hear from you! 
What do you believe in?



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I enjoy reading everyone's comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails