Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Ramblings

Today I have another OB appointment after lunch. I am anxious to see if I am dilated/effaced anymore. I have been cramping so much and having contractions- so if I were to go in there and no progress has been made, I will definitely feel defeated. This is proving to be the hardest but yet most rewarding thing I have ever had to do.

The pressure is nearly too much to handle at times and getting out of bed- something that used to be a simple task- can now cause a flow of tears.

Of course I want Kynlee to come on her own terms...but I wouldn't mind if that time was now (or at least REALLY soon). I pray that when it is time for her arrival, her lungs are fully developed and she will not have any other problems.

I realize that many first-time moms end up going past their due date before delivering. I can not even think about this right now. The very thought makes me cringe. I don't know how I could make it that long with the way I am already feeling now.

That's it for now. I'll update after my appointment!

1 comment:

  1. Praying Kynlee comes soon! I delivered Avery @ 37 weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I enjoy reading everyone's comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails