Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pregnancy update

Well it's been a few days since I've posted about baby Kynlee and the pregnancy so I'll try to update you all quickly.
Kynlee is kicking a lot more now. Before it felt like simple flutters, but now I can feel distinct kicks... and she kicks like she means it! ;)
Words cannot describe how much Luke and I love her already!

My next OB appointment is scheduled for May 18th.
(TMI warning...) I just received a call from my doctor's office not too long ago and was informed that they will be doing a test (colposcopy) at my next appt. because my pap smear came back abnormal.
 I am not sure what to feel. Nervous is definitely at the top of the list, though.
This is the first pap smear I've ever had to come back abnormal so I am very apprehensive. The nurse did say that it was a low-grade abnormality, so I guess that's supposed to make me feel better... but it doesn't. Anyway, the doc wants to do some more testing just to make sure everything is alright, so please let that be your prayers!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I enjoy reading everyone's comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails